Friday, October 4, 2013

Moving

I am so excited about moving out of a residential care home. I have lived in a board and care home for  about 3 years. I have dealt with a lot of things, but this place has really helped me become the person I am today. Sharing a room with a person is so difficult. I can't wait for the day when I can walk into my own room and actually get a good nights rest. I have met some amazing people in this home, but it is time to move on. I know God will put me in the right place at his time. I just need to have faith and patience. I was reading my client book the other day and amazed at my progress. I used to keep to myself a lot. Even though I am shy, it is easier now to talk with people. I think being diagnosed with Bipolar has helped me a lot. I now know my limitations and know what I am capable of doing. I am back in school, and so proud that I am actually completing things. I know that in time I will graduate, but I just need to not stress. I stress way too much. I worry about everything and I need to realize that this is not healthy.

My life is not easy, but it is pretty awesome too. I have a great support system in place and I will never not take my medicines. I think I know how hard it is to start over, and I don't want to ever do that again. I have a lot going for in my life and I want to enjoy life. I want to also focus on improving and working on bettering my life. I know that God has huge plans for me. I just need to trust in him more.  It is funny the girl that did not like to take medicines, is actually telling others how important medications are. A good friend stopped taking his meds recently. I thought something was wrong and I told him my concerns. He started taking his meds again.

I am back into photography. I think photography has helped me with my creative side. As soon as I move I plan to take more photos. I love photography because it is good for the soul. I also started writing. I hope to continue writing and expressing myself this way. It is so much easier to express myself through blogs and other avenues.

Again, I am just incredibly blessed and fortunate to have a great team that has helped me become the person I am today. I know my future is going to be awesome. It took having a break down and being diagnosed to realize how precious life is. I will succeed in life, because I have been given a second chance in life. Thank you GOD for never leaving me.

Blessed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment